Reading Journal Entry: Griffin & Sabine by Nick Bantock

One of my favorite books of all time, a wonderful work of art. A best-seller in 1991 when it was originally released, this will still delight those who missed it the first time around. Seriously, I can't emphasize enough how fascinating this is.

The book is made up of the correspondence between two artists. The draw of the feeling of reading someone's mail, to the extent of being able to remove letters from envelopes, all built into the book, makes this an absolutely captivating reading experience.

The art is outstanding. Here's one of the postcards Griffin and Sabine exchange:



Highly recommended. Would make an excellent gift.

4 comments:

Mateo2006 said...

The Arts Club Theatre Company in Vancouver, BC will be presenting the play version of the books in October 2006

www.artsclub.com

fluxus said...

saudações...
bravo!

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy flyff penya and flyff penya, the flyff money is very cheap, and use the flyff gold can buy many things, I like cheap penya, thanks, it is very good.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa